Intern – Communications
The communications intern at Scott Circle has the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and learn from a team of top public relations professionals. The intern will work on communications strategies with a variety of clients including associations, corporations, start-ups, non-profits and events.
Specific roles and responsibilities:
– Provide support for client projects;
– Create targeted media lists for broadcast, radio, print and online outlets;
– Assist with research for clients;
– Assist with staffing events;
– Assist with social media efforts;
– Various administrative duties, as assigned.
Competencies and skills the position will be evaluated on:
Detail-orientated, organized; collaboration/team-player; initiative; multitasking, eagerness to learn and develop professionally.
Qualifications: (i.e. Education, Certifications, Experience Level)
– College student studying public relations, communications, journalism or a related field.
– General computer knowledge of programs such as email, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
– Mac computer proficiency preferred, but not required.
– This internship can count toward college credit, though of course we would want to review the rules/qualifications with you.
– Stipend provided.
– Part-time or full-time schedule, Monday – Thursday.
Please send cover letter or introductory e-mail and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.