A comprehensive archive of our news coverage:
- It’s springtime and things are in full swing at Scott Circle Communications. Here’s a quick wrap up of the previous months and a little bit on what’s coming up. Read Full Article
- Scott Circle welcomes former Capitol Hill press secretary and non-profit communications manager as sr. account executive. Read Full Release
- Want the latest scoop from Scott Circle? Check out our fall newsletter. Read Full Article
- Bulldog Reporter Features Scott Circle Communications' Participation in Prince William and Catherine’s LA visit! Read Full Article
- Scott Circle Swings into Summer. Cool off with our latest newsletter. Read Full Article
- Scott Circle Communications featured in Capitol Communicator. Read Full Article
- As media outlets around the world turned their attention to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s first visit to the United States, Scott Circle Communications was front and center at one of the final event they attended. Scott Circle Communications was hired to work with ServiceNation: Mission Serve to direct media logistics for the veteran job fair that the Duke and Duchess attended at Sony Pictures Studios on July 10, 2011. Read Full Release
- Scott Circle Communications is proud to welcome former journalist, Jordan Stinnett, as an account executive. Jordan’s new responsibilities will run the gamut—from creating media strategies for clients and pitching the media to creating social media campaigns and event planning. Read Full Release
- Washington Post mentions appointment of new account executive, Abbey Franke. Read Full Article
- Scott Circle Communications, Inc. is proud to welcome Abbey Franke as an Account Executive. Abbey comes to Scott Circle with a diverse background in public relations and events management gained working with organizations ranging from the 2008 Democratic National Convention to the Boulder Fringe Festival. In addition to traditional public relations support, her focus at Scott Circle will be creatively managing new media campaigns where her experience in social networking, E-blasts, and Website management will help organizations and companies increase their presence both on- and off-line. Read Full Release
- PR Week article features Scott Circle Communications in an article about social networking and data mining. Read Full Article: Online | PDF
- Laura Gross shared her tips for running an innovative business at the Standard and Poor’s Women’s Initiative for Networking and Success workshop. “Innovation isn’t just about how you conduct business, but about how you conduct yourself personally as well,” says Laura.
- Scott Circle Communications’ use of focused media campaigns is highlighted.
FIJI Water has its consumers seeing green. Read Full Article | PDF
- Green Talk: A speech to the American Insurance Industry about greening your message. Says Laura Gross, “Anything you can do to slow down the effects of global warming will be beneficial, not only for your PR efforts, but for your bottom line, as well.”
- Laura Gross gives PR Week her assessment of the Obama Administration’s First 100 Day of PR in this Op-Ed.
- Laura Gross was featured at PR Week Roundtable discussing issues facing Public Affairs in Washington that addressed the challenges of reduced news staffs, and how best to pitch print and online reporters at the same publication. Read Full Article
- WashingtonPost.com Praises Project: “What a great marketing move,” wrote Fritz Hahn on WashingtonPost.com, referring to a public relations campaign Scott Circle Communications created and implemented for Lotus Lounge.
- In 2009, Scott Circle Communications sponsored the DC Shorts Film Festival for the 4th year in a row!
- Laura Gross recently started contributing to a popular blog about the PR industry in Washington, DC. Check out her posts at PotomacFlacks.com
- Laura Gross taught public relations students “How to Successfully Work with the Media.” Read Full Article
- As a child visiting her aunt in Arlington, Georgia native Laura Gross fell in love with Washington, D.C. Washington Jewish Week has the story. Read Full Article
Laura is one of the most organized people I know. She is goal-oriented, creative and a pleasure to work with.